• Seed rate should target an even plant stand of 25-30 plants/m2 in spring
• Phoma leaf spot should be monitored and treated as required.
• Light Leaf Spot should be monitored and treated as required.
• Ensure the Green Area Index is accurately determined at the start of spring growth to guide appropriate nitrogen rates for optimal canopy size. Lodging risk with DK Impression CL is moderate and there may be a benefit from PGR use to optimise the canopy structure.
• Pod Shatter Resistance reduces the risk of seed losses approaching and during harvest and will protect the crop where harvest is delayed
“DK Impression CL has the Clearfieldtm herbicide resistance trait. It is also capable of high yields with high oil content. It features pod shatter resistance and good resistance to phoma and light leaf spot. Particularly suited for early drilling and the main drilling window.”
DK Impression CL has a mid speed of autumn development and suits sowing in the main drilling window and early drilling. It features mid-late earliness of spring regrowth, mid-late flowering and mid-late maturity. It is a tall variety with good lodging resistance and moderately good stem stiffness.