Join us and over 24,000 farmers, agronomists and industry professionals for this year's Cereals event. This is a leading technical event where you can discuss the latest arable innovations, information and insight! It will be held on the 14th and 15th of June at Boothby Graffoe in Lincolnshire.
Of course , the DEKALB team will there at Plot 637 where you can grab a coffee and a bag of popcorn. As well the chance to win some brilliant prizes!
At Cereals, we will be demonstrating our latest innovative varieties in small plots covering all key technology segments within OSR breeding, including:
- Clearfield herbicide tolerant varieties to manage problem weeds and erucic acid contamination;
- HOLL varieties for premium food oil production;
- Clubroot, light leaf spot and double phoma resistant varieties for yield protection;
- Pod shatter resistant varieties to minimise seed losses and volunteer problems; and
- Next generation low biomass varieties for lower cost/lower hassle OSR management.
Our leading team of breeders, technical specialists and regional managers will be on hand to discuss current and future OSR production challenges and developments.
Here is a taste of the sort of inforamtion you can expect to hear at cereals!
Tickets go on sale in April 2017, see the Cereals website for more information.
See you there!